With address at Calle del Cacao # 82, Fracc. University, Tapachula, Chiapas; C.P. 30797. This document is the Privacy Notice of Nativo Tours and Subsidiaries (the "Responsible" or Alexander Fleck), which is made available to you (the "Client") prior to obtaining, processing and transferring your personal data. (the data"). This privacy notice applies to websites and offices, as well as tourism services of Nativo Tours and Subsidiaries.
a. Collection of your personal information.
- In the process of activating the systems of Nativo Tours, its use, expansion, in the hiring of new systems or services that can be done by various means and which may be interconnected, as well as, in some sites of Nativo Tours, we request to provide personal information, such as your name or business name, your RFC, your email address, your address or work address, contact information, or your telephone number in order to identify you as a customer and provide the products and services services required by you, at the time of informing you of the changes in them and offering products, making and sending quotes, offering training and technical support, sending advertisements or brochures of our products. We may also collect demographic information, such as your zip code, age, sex. If you choose to make a purchase or sign up for a paid subscription service, we will request additional information, such as your credit card number and billing address.
- In order to obtain access to some services via the Internet from Nativo Tours, you will be asked to register on the portal, identifying it with the Company Identification Number (Company ID), User and Password that you will assign and that to offer the service you log in your user and a password, to which we refer. When you log in to one of the Nativo Tours sites or services, you may log in to other Nativo Tours sites and services.
- We also receive certain standard information that your browser sends to the websites you visit, such as your IP address, the type and language of the browser, the hours of access and the addresses of the websites of origin. We use website analysis tools on our sites to obtain information from your browser, such as the site from which you obtained access, the search engines and the keywords you used to find our site, the pages you visited on our site, the add-ons of your browser and even the dimensions of your browser window.
- We also use technologies such as cookies and web beacons (described below) to collect information about the pages you visit, the links you click on and other actions you take on our sites and services.
- When you receive newsletters or promotional emails from Nativo Tours, we may use web beacons (described below), personalized links or similar technologies to determine if the message has been opened and in what links you have clicked, in order to provide you with more communications. specific or other information.
- To offer you a more coherent and personalized experience in your interactions with Nativo Tours, the information collected through a Nativo Tours service can be combined with information obtained through other Nativo Tours services. We can also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other companies. For example, we may use the services of other companies to deduct a general geographic area based on your IP address and use it to customize certain services.
b. Use of your personal information.
Nativo Tours collects and uses your personal information to provide the services and products you have requested, as well as to operate and improve its sites and services. These uses include a more effective customer service; the modification of sites or services so that they are easy to use, eliminating the need for you to repeatedly write the same data; conducting research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies; and the display of personalized content and advertisements based on their interests and preferences. We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications, such as welcome letters, payment reminders, information about technical service issues, and security announcements. Some Nativo Tours services can send periodic letters to their members, which are considered part of the service. In addition, with your permission, we can sometimes send you product surveys or promotional emails to inform you about other products or services available and their affiliates. You can stop receiving newsletters or promotional emails at any time by following the steps described in the bulletin or promotional mail in question. Likewise, and in cases where our systems serve as facilitators or tools to comply with any law or its regulations, your data will be treated in accordance with article 10 of the Federal Law on Protection of personal data held by individuals. The personal information collected on Nativo Tours sites and services will be stored and processed in Mexico or in another country in which Nativo Tours or its affiliates, group companies, representatives or service providers.
c. Sharing of your personal information.
Except as described in this statement, without your consent we will not disclose your personal information outside of Nativo Tours or its affiliates. Sometimes, Nativo Tours contracts with other companies (suppliers) to provide limited services on their behalf, transaction processing or statistical analysis of our services. These service providers can only obtain the personal data they need to provide the corresponding service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any purpose other than offering the service to Nativo Tours in accordance with the instructions and policies of Nativo Tours.
d. Access to your personal information.
Some Nativo Tours services offer you the ability to view or edit your personal information online. To help prevent others from seeing your personal information, you will be asked to log in. The method to obtain access to your personal information depends on the sites or services that you have used and can be done by requesting it to the following email address: [email protected]
, as long as we have in our customer records the email address of the sender who requests it.
e. Security of your personal information.
Nativo Tours expresses its commitment to protect the security of users' personal information. A wide variety of security technologies and procedures are used to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information we collect on computer systems with limited access, located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information through the Internet, we protect it through encryption.
g. Use of web beacons.
The web pages of Nativo Tours may use third-party technologies which may contain electronic images known as web beacons, sometimes called one-pixel gifs or web bugs, which can be used to assist in the sending of cookies and which allow counting users who have visited the pages and provide co-branded services. We can include web beacons in promotional emails or in our newsletters to determine if they have been opened and if any action has been taken as a result. Nativo Tours may use third-party web beacons to compile general statistics related to the effectiveness of promotional campaigns or other operations of our sites. We prohibit the web beacons of our sites from being used by third parties to collect or obtain access to your personal information.
h. Sensitive data.
The person in charge has not requested data of the so-called "sensitive personal data", to the Client, that is, those personal intimate data or whose due or undue use could give rise to discrimination or entail a serious risk for the latter regarding racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions or sexual preference etc.
i. Transfer of your personal data.
Therefore, Nativo Tours has your express consent to use the personal data for the purposes described above, in accordance with the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. If you do not accept that your Data is subject to transfer, then you must omit delivering any Data.
j. Access, rectification.
he Customer shall have the right to request the Responsible at any time access, rectification, cancellation or opposition regarding their Data, for which you must send a request or contact the address that appear below: [email protected]
or telephone 01 962 190 0395. The request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition must contain and accompany the following:
- The name of the Client and address or other means to communicate the response to your request;
- The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the Client;
- The clear and precise description of the Data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights;
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of the Client's Data.
The Client accepts and acknowledges that any change to this "Privacy Notice" or to the privacy policies is notified through its publication on the Internet page https://en.nativotours.com/.